Support Groups Guidelines
The Guidelines for Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) Loss Support Group, Support for ALL HG Loss
-AND- A Different Path No Longer Conceiving Support Group
1. You must introduce yourself to be a member of the group. Lurkers will be removed for group safety.
2. This is a private group. No sharing confidential or personal information. No screenshots or recording any information from the group. If you are found to be sharing any personal or confidential information from the group, you will be banned, with or without notice.
3. This is not a therapy group or any type of medical group. This Group Does NOT Provide Medical Advice. Please direct all medical questions and concerns to qualified professionals.
4. This group can not tell you what you should do to make personal choices. We can only support you through this. There are so many choices (and lack thereof) and so many experiences, and the goal of this group is to respect ALL.
5. No Hate Speech or Bullying. We are a support group and otherwise will be removed from the group with or without warning. We welcome all people from different walks of life, and we do not discriminate.
6.Please no comparing losses. Please share from your personal experiences and always be considerate.
7. No sharing and/or posting any fundraisers, advertisements, spam or any other groups in this group without asking permission from the Admins first.
8. Please use “Trigger Warning” when your post is about Trying to Conceive (TTC), pregnancy, or birth. We are a grief support group, please be mindful of other grieving families.
9. PICTURES DO NOT REQUIRE A TRIGGER WARNING: We believe our children’s pictures are precious and not “trigger warnings”. However we ask that pictures of living and deceased children be placed in the comments of the original post so others who may find it upsetting can choose to see it or not.
Additional Guidelines for Virtual-Live Support Group
**10. When speaking no single participant should monopolize the group time, so we can help support our peers by allowing them to share as well. We understand that there are times when you need to share and it will take time. If you need extra support, please contact our support team after the support group meeting.
**11. Please no cross-talking or interrupting the speaker. It is important for each of our peers to share.
**12. Please keep your microphones on mute, while others are sharing. Background noises may interrupt the speaker.
If you have questions, concerns or comments, please contact one of our HG Loss Peer Support Team/ No Longer Conceiving Support Team, Ja’Nai Wilkes(Admin), Alisha Emerald(Mod).